Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 11:33 PM   #76 (permalink)
Spike*Spiegel
Five Feet of Fury

my day? was shit. im out in idaho (gag) helping my brother watch his two little boys. one is 1 and the other is 4. his wife was deployed to guam and he is helpless so i came to give him a hand. today was the worst day. the 4yr old is a sweetheart, normally, but today he was a complete SOB. he woke his little brother up from a nap so i told him he couldnt watch anymore cartoons. he flipped his wig, dug his nails into my leg and slid down it. later, i go online to check my bank account and behold, i accidentally used my check card, instead of my credit card, at the gas station the other day, causing yet another overdraft. the cards are from the same company and look pretty much identical. i grabbed the wrong one. fucking hell. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! and then i came on here only to find that a certain 11 yr old (who is whoring my signature) has been posting pointless crap everywhere, about a certain 40 yr old fuckface, AGAIN..... i just found out that there is no more aspirin in the house. i need a anyone want to join me?
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote