Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #912 (permalink)
Chumley
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces Out Dan! View Post
This OT loss has sent me into a deep dark depression...we outplayed shitcago tenfold from the time Cory had to leave the game. Unfortunately, hockey is a game of inches and they managed to put one in before we did. It was a game where the refs let a lot go and I like that, but where were some of the calls in OT...Bieksa got a clean shot to his head behind the net, and no call. And there was a clear too many men as well...went without call. You've gotta draw the line somewhere and Chicago certainly had the benefit of the refs throughout the game.
I agree 100%. Coach V and Gillis are pretty upset. I can't say I blame them. Lou is starting in goal tonight. I don't know about that decision. The last game when he came in for Schnieder he looked shaky. I hope he plays well. I've been waiting for a Stanley Cup for 35 years and I think this is our best time to achieve it.

The Canucks dominated after Luongo came in and IMO should of won the game. They should be feeling good about themselves going into tonights game. The Hawks looked very tired in the last half of game 6.

Go Canucks Go!
Chumley is offline   Reply With Quote