Music Banter - View Single Post - Women's Bodies
Thread: Women's Bodies
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #225 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
You know, the older I get, the wider an array of body types I find attractive. To me it has more to do with how a woman carries herself than anything else. I've definitely seen plenty of women in my life who aren't conventionally good looking but who are still very attractive simply because of how they present themselves.
Agreed. This is not to say that I won't look at women who immediately appeal to my preferred type but that is carnal thoughts and just a natural reaction. When I speak to people their body type is usually furthest from my mind if they are engaging and have personality.

That might sound like some trite cliche but it is generally the norm for many people I think although there has to be some physical attraction of sorts.

Sometimes it's just little things like the way someone smiles or their eyes, dress sense, interests, charisma, humour etc

To balance this out I think the ladies should do a 'men's bodies' thread and you would find many similar replies (I hope!).

I think men think that women like all their men tall, dark and well toned and women think that men like big tits and skirts that look like belts but this is rarely the case all of the time.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote