Music Banter - View Single Post - Women's Bodies
Thread: Women's Bodies
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #231 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
This is very true.

The saying tall dark and handsome came from somewhere but it's pretty true for the most part. Women tend to prefer taller guys and by dark I don't mean skin tone but mysterious and having a certain edge/bad boy streak.

Oh forgot the mention the well toned part....a "must have" is nice arms toned and some flat abs are the normal bonus features they typically look for.
Yeah I obviously didn't mean skin tone either but you are compounding a view of womens views of men that is not always true. This is OUR view of what we think that women want that is not always true.

There is some truth in the fact that some women like the bad boy aspect of men but that (in my view) is affiliated with initial sexual attraction in that a man that lives or acts a little more dangerously is INSTANTLY appealing but not always their ideal partner.

I have seen some immensely attractive women married to very average guys and I am sure that at the end of the day they want someone to make them feel safe, protected and ultimately worshiped and you find that really good looking guys can be absolute tools and treat women like crap and women don't want this.

I could be wrong. Female views please!

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote