Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 01:30 AM   #17016 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly984 View Post
Lol. I thought you said I didn't qualify as a geek before, haha? :P Either way, it wouldn't bother me to be considered such, lol. I'll take it as a complement. Oh, and thanks for the other complement as well, Andrei. Also, hmm, if you mean the first photo, I'd even cropped almost 1inch off the bottom of that particular pic to make it more appropriate.
What? may I have the original of that particular pic please?

yes I said you don't qualify based off of our conversation that night but your appearance says otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly984 View Post

Giggity. Thank you, Vanilla lol. And about my hair, well it's naturally curly so I already have waves. Then I just use this bad boy, by Sultra...

... to curl sections of my hair. I don't curl every single piece though. I usually just finger through and pick a few pieces here and there to do. Enough to get a nice look, but not 'too' much. Since my hair already has the natural waves, the curls I do stay really nice and the ones I don't curl still have the loose, 'messy' look. Hope that helps!
I see what you did right there
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote