Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #143 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Let me help a bit with that article. Because there is often a reason behind why I say something, but not THAT big of an explanation. It by no means covers all women, especially because I'm a lot more straightforward than a lot of women seem to be, but this is what I would mean if I say these things:

What I say: “Why don’t I take your number and I’ll call you?”
What I mean: You probably wouldn't call me, so I'll try to pursue you first and see if that works out.
Why I say it: I want to take the reins with this one. I want to take some initiative.

What I say: “Oh, sorry, I already have weekend plans.”
What I mean: I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm not trying to hang out with you this weekend.
Why I say it: You've probably done something to annoy me, but not enough for me to tell you to **** off. I'm giving you about one more chance to make things better, and you're done.

What I say: “This feels good, but we really shouldn’t.”
What I mean: "This feels good, but we really shouldn't.
Why I say it: I don't want to do this. You're either making me uncomfortable, we're doing it for the wrong reasons, I'm afraid you're going to think it was a mistake because I'm self-conscious, or I made a mistake and don't want to make another one.

What I say: “So, what have you been up to?”
What I mean: “So, what have you been up to?"
Why I say it: I want to know what you've been up to.
(If for some reason, I WAS mad at you and I'm asking this, it could be to find out why you didn't call. But that's not code, it's common sense. I literally want to know what you've been up to.)

What I say: “If you want to have a guy’s night, go ahead, fine.”
What I mean: "If you want to have a guy's night, go ahead, fine."
Why I say it: Cause I want you to have a guy's night.
(If you've made plans with me and have canceled them to hang out with the guys, you're annoying, and I'm annoyed, and you'll know. I will have MUCH more of an attitude and I will NOT tell you it is fine.

What I say: “So, tell me about Diane.”
What I mean: “If you say something I feel threatened by, I'm going to kick her ass, and then yours.”
Why I say it: Say she's pretty. Say she's really nice. Say she's an awesome cook. It's all fine with me, really. If you for some reason give me an inclination to believe that she is hitting on you, she will realize, first by yourself, and then by me, that you are taken. If you haven't told her, we're over. If you have told her and she's disrespecting me as your girlfriend, get her away from you. If you have told her, she's disrespecting me as your girlfriend, and you let her think that's fine, it's over. Don't ever disrespect me and don't let other girls disrespect me like I'm just some kind of obstacle in the way. I wouldn't let some guy do that to you.
(I'm not some jealous bitch, I just don't like being disrespected and I wouldn't disrespect someone I'm with).

What I say: “I love the way you smell.”
What I mean: “I love the way you smell."
Why I say it: I love the way you smell. When I smell it, it reminds me of you, of nice things, it makes me feel comfortable. If I do happen to love you, and I haven't told you yet, that's fine, but this isn't a clue to me loving you.

It's also all about the tone for me, I make it very obvious for you to know how I'm feeling if I'm pissed off and it's for good reason. Maybe I'm not like a million other girls.

GIRLS: What do you think of my interpretations?
lol yeah

mine's a little different tho

What she says: “Why don’t I take your number and I’ll call you?”
What she means: Why don't you give me your number so you can **** off now
Why she says it: I'm not interested.

What she says: “Oh, sorry, I already have weekend plans.”
What she means: Not interested,go away
Why she says it: Because I'm a polite bitch

What she says: “This feels good, but we really shouldn’t.”
What she means: Uhh I never say this ****
Why she says it: I don't say it cause it's pointless. If it feels good then it feels good, and I go through with it, ****.

What she says: “So, what have you been up to?”
What she means: Nothing. I usually ask "How was your day" just in case he needs to vent about work or something, cause I'm always the first person he talks to when he gets out. We both bitch about our day or talk about something good that happened.

What she says: “If you want to have a guy’s night, go ahead, fine.”
What she means: That's really what I mean when I say something like that.
Why she says it: Because I don't think its fair to deny my significant other time with his friends if he wants it, unless it's something like an anniversary or Valentines Day or my birthday.

What she says: “So, tell me about Diane.”
What she means: I don't actually say stuff like that. I'm not threatened by someone's exes, if they are too close for comfort, I'll ask about it.
Why she says it: idgaf

What she says: “I love the way you smell.”
What she means: I like the way you smell, smell like that more often. Usually goes for certain touching and things they say.
Why she says it: Because I want it to be repeated?
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote