Music Banter - View Single Post - Juggalos
Thread: Juggalos
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:11 AM   #185 (permalink)
Husky McDump
No Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylette View Post
First of all, I understand that this thread is from 2 years ago. But for every person who stumbles across this like I did, I want them to know how wrong you fkin haters are. ICP and the enitre Psychopathic Family is so much more than what you shallow bastards see them as. Sure they write some pretty crazy music but their entire message is about God and getting tocheaven. Do the research. Its called, hidden messages. Juggalos are those who believe in the whole dark carnival concept. Theyre not just "fans of ICP". The Dark Carnival is talking about whether you make it to Heaven or Hell. The Ring Leader is God. I would like to see any one of you start out poor as dirt and wind up making millions by working your a$$es off even when people are constantly putting you down and saying you will never make it. And besides the messages, I love ICP/Dark Lotus/Twiztid/ABK etc for their lyrics. For having the balls to get on the mic and spit whatever they feel like. For having the creativity to make up the face paint ideas, write their own music and make the image for themselves. These guys are amazing people. I am a Juggalette and I will always be. If you can't appreciate their music then you truely dont understand art or talent. Don't even try to compare ICP with Slipknot. Slipknot can suck my mf balls. But when it comes to the Juggalos and lettes, MMFWCL. we are a family and we stick together. We have a language and a whole different understanding than the rest of the world. And if you really want to look fkin stupid, read the book Violent J wrote. Yea, he wrote a book. Because he is an intelligent, wonderful man. That book describes every part of his life from the time he was a kid, how he made it with Shaggy and how he has risen from the bottom all the way up. I have true respect for my Juggalo family. Seriously, do some research and then tell me in all honesty that ICP and the rest of the family deserves all this crap and criticism. Shallow bastards: burn in HELL. As for all my fellow Juggalos MMFWCL. i gots love for ya. -Baby 'Lette
If you're trying to say that this wonderful community (which you don't belong to and trolling on like a fuking idiot) is entierly shallow then you sadly are the one who is shallow and misunderstanding why this site is what it is. Juggalos shut themselves in to their own lazy, burn out, trailer-trash, filth-filled lives and claim that no one understands them. well if you would take the god damn paint off your face and just conform in the smallest bit just to progress our communities and schools. Nearly every time i've ever seen a juggalo in school (btw i went to a very, very large high school) they choose to start **** with people because they are just trying to push their lifestyle upon everyone else.
My roommate in college last year was a juggalo. He showed me so many tracks last year that had content spanning nothing but hard talk about violence, sex with whatever kinda girls wanna get with dudes with paint all over their face, and doing drugs.

Long story short, juggalos are typically kids that are trying to find a way to express themselves but they choose to do it in such a poor maner that no one can understand them.

so why not paint your faces and dress like morons...that will teach us to respect you...