Music Banter - View Single Post - Girls what are your thoughts on short(er) guys
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
Farfisa
Account Disabled

Anyway though, I've never really seen a couple where the woman is taller than the guy. It's just it's far more common to see short women than short guys. There are very tall girls though, and most of the tall women I've seen are with very tall guys. I think women want taller guys because it makes them feel more petite. It's just another social standard though. I really wouldn't mind having a girlfriend who is taller than me, but I don't run into too many women who happen to be taller than me (and I'm 6'2").

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
Its all about the confidence. Being attractive but having the personality if a plank of wood will get you nowhere if you're loooking for a relationship and not a series of one nght stands. Having charm and charisma is far more important when hunting for a relationship. Being interesting and having 'something about you' is far more appealing to people of both genders.

Unless you meant attractive in an overall package sense, rather than just good looking.
I feel like I lack in the personality department and the physical department. I know people who are far more good looking than I and they have a better, more developed personality than me. Just because you don't have one, that doesn't mean you'll have the other.

Last edited by Farfisa; 04-30-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote