Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds Like Bin Laden's Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #154 (permalink)
Mr November
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Tell me I'm wrong.
If he wont I will. Westburough baptist church are an extreme example of modern western religion. They basically just take advantage of free speech so that they can spew religious beliefs that only the mentally ill will accept.

The real problem is those who don't stand out so much. The people who want to ban books, who want to change curriculum, or keep the churches tax free, who want to send bibles instead of tools, books, and food to third world nations. Those who don't want to see the world as it really is, and don't want to us to go on making the world a better place. People who support mother teresa, people who follow the pope as he outlaws contraception and plays a major role in the outbreak of AIDS and over population in Africa.

But you're right. All we're doing is overreacting to a family of insane baptists. That's it. You're a very reasonable person.

And only an idiot could pretend that language is meaningless. You don't prove anything by trivializing things, all you show is a lack of interest in addressing the real issues - and therefore a probable inability to.
Mr November is offline   Reply With Quote