Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 01:28 AM   #96 (permalink)
Sharky
Account Disabled

(this post follows on from the previous one because it was too long)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
If you aren't in good financial state, why wouldn't you want to go out and get a job?
So you can look after your children.

Quote:
You would want to have money to be able to have the best resources for your kid.
That's why the husband would go out to work.

Quote:
O wait, maybe you are just a lazy piece of ****.
Clearly you don't know how much hard work looking after children can be then.

Quote:
I don't get out much, yet you complain about no one ever being on these boards? Right....I am talking about putting all the blame of the war on Bush.
I didn't complain about anything. I brought it up as being a possible issue, hoping for some suggestions on what we can do about it. So don't try to use my own good constructive nature against me for your destructive primitive purposes.

Quote:
All the blame of the economy on Bush. It takes about 3-4 years to have your effect on our economy. If you knew how the economy worked, you would understand that a tax cut will not help and economy right away. Things take time.
I'm not talking about tax, I'm talking about the 100 billion dollar cost of war that has basically taken the economy by the balls, and mauled it like a rabid dog.

Quote:
Some people have grandparents (the parents of your parents to put it on your intellgience scale).
Jesus christ, how many times do I have to tell you that I do not have parents.

Quote:
The grandparents can look after the kid, therefore no need for a babysitter. Vualah.
It's spelt voila.

And what if the grandparents are dead or too old?

Quote:
This one made no sense. Some people don't pay much in taxes. My first job I had to pay taxes when I first started getting the job. My revenue tax (the tax I pay based on what I get paid) was around 40 or so dollars since I had been working for about 2-3 weeks. That's what I call "not much"
What's your point?

Quote:
Hey idiot. I'll spell this out for you. American government spends (im gonna make a figure for us to have fun) 10 billion dollars a year on bombs.
No they don't. You made that figure up. You even admitted it.

And no, the American military manufactures bombs especially for the war and the rest are often just kept in storage. The cost of the war is based on spending during the war period. It is not based on how much every single particle of military equipment used has cost us - if it was it would run into the trillions most probably.

Quote:
Now that we are using those bombs, it is probably adding that "10 billion" WHICH WE WOULD HAVE SPENT ANYWAY as a cost of war. Get it yet?
Wrong. The US army do not continually manufacture ammunition, bombs, or missiles. They only do that during times of war - and anything left over gets put into storage dumps. Some of this equipment gets used during training and practice, but most of it remains to be used in future conflict.

Quote:
Probably not, I'll add something new.
I got exactly what you mean't. Please do not assume what my ability to understand is.

Quote:
The US would spend (guesstimate again) 1 billion on gas and rations men on ship.
Stop making these bull**** estimates and use the internet to find the real facts, before you go opening your big, uneducated mouth.

Quote:
Because the ships are now in the Middle east (instead of routine voyages to mediterranean etc) they are probably adding the cost of the gas and rations onto a cost of the war. This makes the number decieving. I hope I brought that down to your level.
"your level." oh jesus christ grow up please.

I've already told you, the cost of the war does NOT add the cost of annual military spending, and does NOT add the cost of all the resources taken from supply dumps.

Quote:
Or maybe because I lived in Richmond for the first 12 years of my life? But I probably only saw about two people during that span.
You said you lived outside of Richmond, not in it. If you're going to lie make sure you keep it consistant.

Quote:
Man, you really seem to be caught on the fact I can't vote. O wait, I can. Hmmm again....
High schools' finishing year is at age 18, unless your birthday is after the graduation. In which case you'll finish at age 17.

But I find it convenient that you are 18, even though you don't act like it. Because you being exactly 18 would make you just old enough to prove me wrong on one tiny insignificant point.

Quote:
And then you wonder how a President that you consider so "horrible" like Pres. Bush gets into office. Maybe more people should do some research.
What research is there to do? He went to war on a lie, and cost us such a huge amount of money, that if we didn't go to war, we could give every single person on earth 20 bucks.

Quote:
Wait, aren't you the idiot that thinks high schoolers can't vote?
Most high schoolers can't vote until their last year, unless, like I said, their birthday is AFTER they graduate and finish highschool. In which case, they will not be able to vote for the duration of their stay in highschool.

So don't call me an idiot.

Quote:
Ripped my post apart? Doubtful, especially when he makes himself seem like an idiot because his main argument is "you can't even vote stupid" when i can.
A: That was not my main argument.

B: I am not a him, I am a her.

C: You made yourself look like an idiot by getting my sex wrong, not noticing the 4 times I mentioned that I am an orphan, basically picking some random number out of your head and saying that it's "how much the government spends on bombs" or whatever, and practically telling me what my education was.

I have had enough with this arguement, and my responses to it end here. You are an ignorant person who doesn't even do his research, makes up facts and figures, talks a load of total crap about my intelligence, upbringing, familiy background, financial status, and education, and above all you think you are in a position to call ME ignorant.

Grow up.
Sharky is offline   Reply With Quote