Music Banter - View Single Post - The Future of Humankind's Marriage to the Internet
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu Man View Post
I agree with Ian E, my mother was in London the other week and I asked her about it and we got talking about some restaurant she went to in Notting Hill, she decided to go to this particular restaurant as when she was outside it she googled it on her iphone and having received a number of favourable reviews she went in.
Sounds like something I would do. I can't afford to unknowingly eat at a ****ty restaurant. I used to be worse though, and only get what I knew they couldn't screw up. Like grilled cheese! I know one time me and my mom decided to eat at a diner that was over 30 years old, figuring it had to be good if it'd been there for that long. Well, the chicken quite literally tasted like nothing, so I put some barbecue sauce on it. The barbecue sauce had tons of honey and cinnamon in it, which made it almost taste like it was for a pastry. The fries tasted like old potatoes, except not as flavorful. Horrible experience.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote