Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Funny Picture Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #1445 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
This doesnt make any sense to me. 7 billion people may be on the planet, but they arent all using water at the exact same time. When I'm awake people the other side of the world are alseep and using no water at all, and vice versa. Similarly, I could shower for 10 minutes, then my neighbours, and then their neighbours as well. In the time while they shower, the water used by me drains and replenishes the supply being fed to the next neighbour and this carries on and on until the entire street has showered. There will always be enough water for the entire street, and when we're finished it just goes in a cycle to get cleaned and turns back into usable water again.

I drink 2 litres a day, but how much of that do I pass as urine? That urine then gets treated wherever they treat it, and gets turned back into water, which ta da the next day or whenever I am able to drink again.

Plus as the global warming people will tell you, the water levels are increasing as the ice caps melt, so water will be even more plentiful soon enough.
Right, it's dumb. That's why we're all laughing at it.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote