Music Banter - View Single Post - Going dutch ;)
Thread: Going dutch ;)
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #57 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Why are they leaving comments on the way I live my personal life, even though they've never even met me in real life?
I think that's a pretty easy question to answer.

You've been here around 6 months and amassed something like 1600 posts and that's excluding lounge posts which seems to be your main habitat. I reckon realistically you've probably made at least 5000 posts in that time, and as Freebase (And not only him I might add) has said , your main topic of conversation seems to be about yourself.

Maybe the reason people are getting personal is because you share so much of your personal life on here. There have been plenty of times when I've read one of your posts and thought to myself after reading it 'Why on earth did he decide to share this , I really don't want to know this.'
In fact sometimes it's difficult to come into any thread at all and manage to avoid you talking about this kind of stuff because you post so frequently.

I find you annoying sometimes. Which is fine, people find me annoying but I certainly don't hate you.
If you do decide to come back (and I hope you do) maybe you should learn to edit your thoughts a bit more and post a bit less, and try to stick to the topics that are being spoken about. You're a very knowledgeable person and you have a lot to offer this place, but having to wade through all the crap to get to it can be really frustrating sometimes.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote