Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:41 AM   #929 (permalink)
debaserr
eat the masters

well, when he has fired away to great effect in prior games against dallas, they lost. I'm guessing he received a clear message from phil: share the wealth and score efficiently. though 17pts on 50% and 6ast is hardly Kobe-like.

questioning Kobe's desire? I thought better of you.

they won't be swept, but they aren't winning down 3-0.

the goat here is undoubtedly Gasol. his playoff averages are something like 12-13pts and 6-7reb on 40%~ shooting. the amount of yelling matches between Pau and Phil throughout these playoffs has been astonishing. Phil usually never loses his cool, instead choosing to snidely mutter thinly-veiled slights.

that and we have gotten terrible bench production. I mean, we would have had all three games if we had gotten anything from someone other than Odom. they have all been that close.

every 3 they took this series I wish would've been a post-entry pass. no one can shoot consistently other than Kobe. they have never really fully utilized their advantage down low(during these last few years). they should be going to one of the three bigs on at least 70% of possessions.

also, they have been little bitches on the glass throughout these playoffs. during the last few postseasons, at least two bigs had like 12+ per game.

what's really strange is that LA's most consistent players these playoffs have been Kobe and BYNUM.

oh well, I think they would've lost to the MoHeatos in the finals anyway...

/rant

PS: The Celtics haven't been the same since they dumped Perkins, and I really think it's had a huge effect on Rondo's game. the Spurs have been pretenders since Duncan stopped being an elite player(last season, hell they were swept by the Suns last year).

Last edited by debaserr; 05-07-2011 at 01:46 AM.
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote