Music Banter - View Single Post - Alcoholism
Thread: Alcoholism
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Sounds as if your more along the lines of a "funtional alcoholic" I know a lot of people that are able to pull it off. They maintain everything in their life..they just drink every single day no matter what. If its not causing you problems or never has it shouldnt be a concern like you said...other than the whole health issue. If you worry about that sort of thing. Which obviously you should be very concerned with...I can relate cause there are times I wake up and my livers laying next me waving a little white flag I feel like. I just guzzle a couple bottles of water then pour BC powder in a powerade for the cloudy daze im in sometimes. After that a can of NOS energy drink to get me going once on the job site and im good to go. Funny thing is ive gotten to where I only smoke like 1 cigg a day until I drink..then its like a pack in a few hours. Which does help with the raspy sound when im singing and playing. Dont know if you smoke or not but I think everyones cigg intake go's up when their drinking.
Sounds about right for me. Except I don't take any kind of medication... hilariously enough... because I don't want to add to the liver damage. lol... But I do hit up the energy drinks. I grab a NOS or [more recently] those UFC sponsored ones, I forget the name... they're sugar free.. those. Down one BEFORE I drink, because we all know that the more you drink, the more it zonks you out earlier.
I ordinarily only smoke about half a pack of ciggs, but when drinking, I smoke a whole pack.
Oh! just remembered.. I ordered one of those e-cigarettes today. It was cheap, so I figure I'd give it a try. Will report back, but hopefully that's able to at least help me cut down.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote