Music Banter - View Single Post - Thoughts on the Zeitgeist Movement
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 05:36 AM   #86 (permalink)
Dotoar
Supernatural anaesthetist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevokes View Post
i'd like to know what question you're talking about, and also how it is so that someone thinking about a complete alternative outlook on the way the world works is indoctrinated.

nobody dumps me!
Begging the question as in assuming what you set out to prove. You're accusing me of being indoctrinated just because I don't buy the theories you and/or the Zeitgeist movement throw around, and that is simply because you're in turn indoctrinated by those very theories. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've got a strong suspicion that if I was to tell you that I've indeed read about the movement and all the things it concludes about the state of the world today, and still dismiss it as being plain wrong, you would persist in that I'm close-minded, indoctrinated and all that. That is why I will ask you again this fundamental question: What would have to occur, in any selected area that the Zeitgeist theorists set out to explain, that would make you change your mind or even reconsider your notion of the state of the world? Please answer that question and I will at least try to take you seriously.