Music Banter - View Single Post - Alcoholism
Thread: Alcoholism
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
ismileargyle
Account Disabled

I struggle with alcohol to cope with depression to have courage to be social. I was an alcoholic before I hit twenty one. My family has a history. Except their gateway is H. I can not understand why alcohol is served, knowing that it ****s with a person brain and can cause black outs on the streets! I am guilty of it, driving under the massive influence. I think about it all the time, wow, I actually made it from there to here.

I'd wake up after the person I was with went to work in the morning. Make a screwdriver, that simple. I needed it to function. I needed it to keep a smile on my face. I needed it, so I can enhance my love!

Even then, I did not see help. **** that right? No... I lost someone very important to me because I wouldn't get my **** together. Two years ago did I only just started seeing a counselor. Now I have at least four around the clock ****ing weekly.

Except for me, they can work and get paid all they want. The love of my life is gone from me for good, and I don't give a damn, I'm constantly drinking.

If you're braver then I; get help.
ismileargyle is offline   Reply With Quote