Music Banter - View Single Post - Iraq war - yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 01:55 PM   #53 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
ok how about this, korea has loads of illegal weapons, so does iran, and countless other mid asian countries, does the possesion of illegal weapons really constitute a legitimate reason for an invasion? and about the outcome, i think i've seen enough, tens of thousands killed and countless others injured....for what?
as far as independent research is concerned try some non american ( thus non byass ) newspapers or web sites.....
i applaud you for making a valiant effort but you clearly have no ground to stand on....
Korea won't be messed with because of China. That and that alone. Personally I think the US has made many efforts with its attempts at world police, and now are seeing the results of it's attempt to "help the world" while "policing the world". As for is it a legitimate reason, judging by Hussein's actions in the past, hell yeah it's a legitimate reason. The US has wanted Hussein out of power, and with that reason they had a purpose of going in. I have no problem with anything done, as long as they set things up to help get things going in Iraq. It can't be ditched though.

And your independent research is pathetic. So hypicritical. Isn't calling all American newspapers and websites biased being biased in its own. I'm sure Croatian news is the know-all be-all end-all when it comes to reporting in 100% honesty.