Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #940 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Hardly any help from anyone else..making it look as though they are incapable of creating their own shots out there. Im not getting baited back into this whole Kobe debate cause it just turns into a strength in numbers game against me anyway. Im a kobe fan and will always be one and nobody else will convince me other wise. I send out congrats to the Mavs for their accompishments because its well desereved.
As far as the Thunder... Durant and the Thunder would be a deserving squad definatley. Like I said I dont care much other than the cheats..I mean Heat not winning. Again if they do though I will give them credit for it and hope other super stars follow in the new trend as well. In relation to calling each other up and joining forces.
You're right, no sense in the Kobe debate since we all know where we stand on it. Kobe has the best group of players around him than anyone else in the league though. I'm not saying the series loss was all Kobe's fault because I thought the coaching was bad and Gasol didn't do much of anything, but I deifnitely wasn't impressed by Kobe at all. Lol I see you still hate the Heat for going out and assembling a good team, i guess every good team could be considered cheaters then. Guys want championships, why do you think Artest and Barnes signed in LA. I really wanna see what happens with Chris Paul and Howard, I hope they do start anther powerhouse somewhere. Knicks are already trying to with Melo and Amare. The CBA is up after this year so it's gonna be a lockout just like football, only the NBA's situation is a lot worse and will be messier. And I think the owners will try to stop these superteams from forming somehow with the new CBA
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote