Music Banter - View Single Post - Sources Of Free Music
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
BastardofYoung
Buzz Killjoy

Soulseek is still the best of all if you wanna go that route.
This is a peer-to-peer file sharing service that allows uncopyrighted materials to be exchanged between users.
Soulseek - Slsknet - File sharing software

I use it, cause it has everything. Rare items, bootlegs, vinyl rips, flac... If you want it you can find it here. No other one compares to it.

Plus if you donate even $5 a month to them, you can get privledge status.. which allows you to jump to the front of the line in a quere. I have seen ones that were 5000 in quere, and I got it right away.

Plus chat rooms, friends list and a helpful wishlist which you can put in anything you want if you can not find it and it will alert you when somebody has it.

Bar none the best p2p sharing out there.

The only thing you have to know to do for it to work properly if you are running vista is you need to do a port forward, which is really easy.. many who say they could not get it to work just did not do the port forward.

also, if you wanna download from blogs, this is a great search engine... scans blogs, and shows you where to download it from mediafire, megaupload and many more.
FilesTube - Search & Download Files

‎"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people." - Jack Handey.

Last edited by BastardofYoung; 05-08-2011 at 10:43 PM.
BastardofYoung is offline   Reply With Quote