Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #15872 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

*shrug* buzzover i say go with my advice. That's what I'd do, but it'd be subconscious. Actually something similiar happened. I didn't realize what I had really done til it was over with but i was just subconsciously manipulating the hell out of her by making her feel like shit for different things and making her more dependent on me because she hurt me and pissed me off with a couple of things. Not proud of it, but its whatever. I personally just couldn't continue with a girl who made out with another guy, let alone in front of me. That's why I am suggesting just getting the most you can from her and letting the relationship fade away. But whatever

I've been taking advantage of my parents Starz and HBO. The last two nights I watched Gothika, Monter's Ball, and Salt. I'm not much of a movie guy, but I liked all of them. Monster's Ball was kinda boring and Gothika was weird, but Halle Berry is so goddamn sexy and actually a really great actress in Gothika. And I liked Salt too, the twist at the end fooled me.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote