Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #2226 (permalink)
Ben Butler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Cobain was all bark, and no bite. He signed his contract, and made his millions. He continued to sell, and promote, and be the idol of MTV. He SAYS that he disdains it, but really, actions speak louder than words.

After all, even to this day, flip through a homer's catalogue and it's not impossible you'll see the naked baby swimming after the dollar on hook.

Therefore, Cobain is a hypocrite, and a liar.
Who knows? Kurt Cobain actually was some pop sounding music, like twee. He even had the K Records logo tattooed on his arm. However, I doubt that he would like any of these artists. He probably rolled over in his grave when Justin Beiber said he was the Kurt Cobain of his generation.

He would think that electro pop artists such as Gaga suck, that they don't have any talent and that they are sell outs, I can't really speak for him but from the interviews and his journas he was very anti media and the bands you just named are big because of media not because of talent.

he would be forced to know these invaluable names in todays so called mainstream music industry through the mass media but he would not like them!
Nirvana was a great band and Kurt Cobain's voice was WOW (I think Jared Leto's voice is quite similar to his though!)

He would probably think that : These are the ones, who like all his pretty Songs, and they like to Sing along, while they're shooting off Toy Guns, though they, don't know what they mean, no they don't know what they mean and I say... That's Sad...
Ben Butler is offline   Reply With Quote