Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #2230 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Go to youtube, any time, and sift through the videos. Youtube is quite possibly the biggest media source there is right now. Count how many times you see Gaga's face. She's just slathered all over the place. ****, I've even had her suggested to me because I watched video of Sun Ra covering the 'Batman' song(How the hell that connects, I don't know).

It's completely out of hand. As much as I respect a figure like Cobain for his stance on a lot of things, I think him, and Gaga, have the same issue for being overexposed, and both I think have majorly slowed down the natural progression of music.

I'll leave it at that, can we quit speaking of Cobain in this thread, now?
Of course your going to get a lot of exposure from Lady Gaga on video search engine, she isn't being more exposed then any other pop artist.

Slowed down the natural progression of music? Who the **** do you think you are?

I'm trying to understand your point, but how is lady gaga or any other modern pop artist a bigger negative influence then any other icon throughout time?

Elvis, Kiss, Beatles, Madonna, Sex Pistols, Public Enemy.It's been so consistent throughout time, what is it that makes lady gaga any more controlling then previous icons?

Led Zeppelin has been linked to satan worship and all kinds of weird examples, lady gaga's fans just dress goofy.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote