Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 AM   #527 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Mission Hill (formerly known as The Downtowners) is an American animated television series that first aired on The WB in 1999. Although 18 episodes were planned, only 13 episodes were produced. The show was put on hiatus by the WB Network after two episodes due to poor ratings. It returned to the WB in the summer of 2000 but was canceled after four additional episodes. The show went on to develop a cult following, thanks to repeated airings of all 13 episodes on Teletoon's "Teletoon Unleashed" block, Cartoon Network's popular late night programing block, Adult Swim and Too Funny To Sleep, a late night programing block on TBS.
Used to own this DVD. Really need to get a new copy, as I haven't seen it in a few years. Excellent 13 episodes. As short as it is, I'm glad I've seen it.

DVD commentary, they were saying they made waves for having the first animated gay kiss on television. :P

CAKE's Italian Leather Sofa instrumental is the theme song, which is what first drew me in...

Love this show. Just rewatched all of em today...

My favorites were when Andy was getting unemployment checks, and then going to get a job with Jim (Brian Posehn).
Kevin trying to get a perfect score on the SAT was very entertaining, as well as the masturbation arson.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote