Music Banter - View Single Post - Alcoholism
Thread: Alcoholism
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #73 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukster View Post
I would say its like a fish hook. The more you put the bait of booze in front of you, the more you chase after it.

I don't think drinking less would work, if you could just drink less you wouldn't really be facing the problem of reliance in the first place.

Personally speaking I didn't give a **** when I was on the juice. I would have one swig, **** it man have another swig why not.

Just saying ah alright one swig is enough today...eh...it never is enough. You awlays think, **** it man have another one.

You've really gotta tackle the problem of why you're saying **** it in the first place. Say **** the booze, if you've identified it as aggravating your problems, just go cold Turkey, stop. Thats the only way you're gonna get off it.

And instead of constantly looking back for the comfort of the bottle, instead of escaping, you've gotta tackle your problem.

Could be anything, maybe grief, maybe heartache, maybe lonliness, maybe you lost someone close to you. Or maybe your life is just a giant pile of ****, I dunno.

Well you've gotta put down the bottle and clean it up, you've gotta face ****
This is truly the most lucid thing I've ever seen you post.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote