Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #534 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
But who really cares about the other characters. Wilson is the only character besides House who is at all entertaining. They're only there for House to mock and abuse.
I don't see it that way. They are so used to House that mocking and abusing the team alone is boring imo. The interaction with the random patients and when he has to do clinic work is what I find entertaining.

I used to like the whole Wilson/House bromance stuff but that got old pretty quickly. I don't find that interesting anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
You should check it out. To describe it, it sounds like a lot of other shows (good & bad) that have aired over the years, but its really dry, and (for a show like this) ties together things really well.

Its probably my favorite show on outside of Modern Family and NBC's Thursday night Juggernaut.
Have you seen that new show that comes on an hour or so after Modern Family? Happy Endings?

I like it for the fact that it has Casey Wilson in there and Damien Wayans. I can always count on those two for a laugh. I also like that one girl that used to play Denise from Scrubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I do like that: (spoiler tags aren't working so highlight this post to read if you've watched season 7):

Spoiler for House Spoiler:
House got together with Cuddy (and it only took 7 years, WTF), although they broke up a few months afterwards. Also that there was a new face on the team, Dr. Masters, even though she was just an intern. The moral conflicts between her and House were pretty entertaining. House is so set in his ways and she refused to play along.

among other things. I do wish that they would shoot more clinic scenes with House, because the sarcastic way he treats patients is hilarious to me!
I agree with you on that.
Spoiler for House Spoiler:
I'm glad that they didn't stay together for very long because that just wouldn't fit his character imo.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote