Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Metal Band Ever?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #774 (permalink)
Lordmychol
Groupie

Default worst metal band ever

That is kind of hard to pick..... are we talking what everyone thinks is heavymetal ( like Korn, Limp Biskit, and they sound alike bands that followed) or the bands metal purest like me would go yeah it is metal , but damn that is awful!!! I guess my top five worst metal bands are

5. Metallica ( talented yes, sold out your old fans not cool at all!!!!)
4. Ozzy (yeah I dare go there, thank you for Sabbath, Randy Rhodes,Jake E Lee and Zakk Wylde, and that cute chubby daughter of yours, but come on after No Rest For The Wicked...down hill hard and fast)
3. Jag Panzer( come on really can you sing any more off key ? Sounds like American Idol gone metal!!! Fire the singer, and the rest of the band is ok)
2. Hair Bands on the whole with the air play, Mtv vidios, power ballads,the my girlfriend likes this band crap that is not metal, but you freaks clung to the metal banner, for all the cash you could get!! And we wonder why Nirvanna and the horrid bunch took over your fan base so fast.....
1. Rap/metal look that was only cool one time, Anthrax and Public Enemy did their one song together, and went back to their day jobs. Please keep the metal pure, and garbage sounds like rap out of it. What is next metal and hill billy music? Well yeah their is I suck at all music forms so I'll play them all Kid Rock.....
Lordmychol is offline   Reply With Quote