Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello from China
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 06:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
qianqian
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsTrooper View Post
Hey there, I'm new here too lol. I'm from Singapore! (Ppl ALWAYS think that SG is located in China fr sum reason....) Located in South-East Asia. I've been to China too, which part of China you located in?
Haha,one of my dream is to study there~~~=)
I understand,just like when I said Inner Mongolia people thought I am from Mongolia~~=)

I live in Inner Mongolia currently,and I stayed in Beijing for 2 years and my hometown is Hebei````hope this is not confusing```

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Welcome to MB, Jessica!

Your country has such a fascinating history and society. I've always been impressed by the early technological advances and artistic creativity of China.

I visited Beijing, Guilin (beautiful landscape), and Hong Kong around 10 years ago, and had a wonderful and interesting two-week stay. I remember watching a traditional Chinese opera. One of my close friends at the time was from China and she sent me there with a few phrases to help me get by, such as when ordering food since I'm vegetarian. The only phrase I remember is this: "Wo chi su" (I am vegetarian). Did I say it correctly?

GAA! I didn't know this either, Duce.
Thanks~~And you said it perfectly=)
You make me jealous,cuz I havnot got a chance to visit Guilin yet!=( Everybody told me that I need to visit there at least once before I die```
qianqian is offline   Reply With Quote