Music Banter - View Single Post - Top o' the mornin'
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mykonos
AWhatup Ganache?

Default Top o' the mornin'

Hi, everyone, great to be here. As you can probably tell from my username, I'm Mykonos. That name comes from a song by Fleet Foxes, which should give you a quick indication of the kind of music I enjoy.

First things first, I'm male, 16, and living in Birmingham, England. I don't really like it here and hope that I can move to a better town someday, but I'll stay for my education. I'm not the most sociable and optimistic person in real life (although I'm much better than I used to be) but I can hold a conversation about things I like, easily. Fortunately, music is one of my favourite topics.

As for what I really listen to, my tastes are varied. I've always been a fan of alternative rock and even some indie, when they're done right. Some other styles I listen to are Folk (British and Americana), Blues, Grunge, Post-rock, Techno, IDM, Trip Hop and even some Hip Hop and Pop. For instruments, I've played the guitar for a couple of years and know about three chords on the piano, plus I have a bit of music theory knowledge.

So yeah, hi, and I look forward to posting with you all.
Mykonos is offline   Reply With Quote