Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #996 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I'm happy Cleveland got the top pick (and the number 4 pick). Nothing will ever be a conslation for losing LeBron James. That will seriously haunt that city forever. Human freaks of nature who are 6 foot 8 and 250 pounds who are from Akron don't come along...ever. It's the Cavs management's fault though. They never put a great team around LeBron and they had plenty of time to do it.

Cleveland is a terrible sports city, but their running back is on the cover of Madden this year (yeah that's not anything amazing like a superbowl but it's something), and yes the Indians are 1st place right now even though i highly doubt they win the division. I view Cleveland as just a really shitty and depressive town. So I am glad things look better for them.

I'm sure they'll take Kyrie Irving with the 1st overall pick. If not, consider them retards. It's the worst draft in a decade, but there's still talent at the top. I don't know what they'll do with the #4 pick, maybe trade it for a big man. With Irving, JJ Hickson and whoever they draft at 4 or trade the pick for, they have 3 young legit guys to build around. The east sucks ass so I don't think they are like lightyears away from the playoffs or anything.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote