Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #4201 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I know. At least a dozen posts have said that in this thread. But I'd still be willing to bet my entire life savings that if you polled every single straight woman on Earth which they prefered, 3 inchers or 8 inchers, the majority would definitely choose 8 inchers. The whole "well anything over 3 inches is pointless" is something used by guys with shrimp dicks

*cue series of females lying and saying they prefer 3 inch dong

I've read your posts a few times now and I'm still confused to be honest. It sounds like you are comparing two different things in oral sex and intercourse. Fingers and tongue should be better for stimulating the clit because that's not real the main objective of intercourse like it is with oral.
I'm really not comparing two different things. And i personally have rubbed ***** while i've ****ed a girl, it is possible to do both. And some women like to rub their own clit during intercourse, its not unfathomable. I'll just chalk it up to miscommunication, no harm no foul. It is just a bunch of strangers discussing bumping uglies in the end, so no offense honestly.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote