Music Banter - View Single Post - The Big Bang AKA Where The **** Did It All Start?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Default The Big Bang AKA Where The **** Did It All Start?

Let me start with a disclaimer. I am not a student. I am not someone who particularly believes in conspiracy theories and I am not making this thread to prove or disapprove any particular theory. In fact a lot of the science aspect is not in my usual intelligence remit. However I have been interested more and more over the last couple of years in Science, Physics and essentially the universe.

The Universe beginning with a 'Big Bang' was long held as the explanation for the creation of the universe but with a deeper understanding of Quantum Physics and Mechanics, this idea is being constantly challenged almost to the state that is being debunked.

The problem I get is that each hypothesis for 'the beginning' convinces me until the next theory comes along which also sounds feasible enough.

Theories range from the universe bouncing to expansion and collapse to floating membranes (the M theory) and everything in between including the universe being in a black hole to it being a small bubble existing within another larger universe.

I have views on each of these theories and will expand upon them but just wondering if this subject interests any of you out there before I start rambling!

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote