Music Banter - View Single Post - The Big Bang AKA Where The **** Did It All Start?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

You know what I dont like, man it gives me chest pains from the rage - this new idea that the Universe just "sprung up" literally out of nothing.

That is a load of bull**** man. And really irrelevant - I know I didn't spring up out of nothing. So the question is still where the rest did the other **** come from

I like the basic mechanics of the big bang theory, it's good for thought excercises. Basically, this like collective all of the energy of everything that will be, and then it just ****ing explodes man. And from that, things grow, and duplicate, and split. Much like a single celled organism or AMOEBA

As for where it comes from...well here is the tricky thing. I've been doing some "philosophical ink work" thinking on this.

Well imagine a picture. Everything on the page is on that one page. Everything is made of ink.

THus - reality, and atom.

To get the ink on to the page...you have to intervene from a state equal to the page's state. Ie. reality. Then you have this contextual picture.

So if we are a contextual picture, then wherever our "inK" comes from, comes from something essentially very diificult for us to comprehened. Its like a picture trying to comprehend the artist and his world.

So big bang is a valid theory in my eyes...but really the question is how did that **** get there in the first place?

Was it always there?

well dude the ink was not always on the page...

or was it?

I think at the most basic level of all existence everywhere, there are two dots. Or rather, there is one dot, and one lack of dot. This represents the difference itself betwwen existence and annihilation. The eternal opposing sides of being and of nothing.

This one dot grows and splits etc. emits various forces and begins to grow into something unimaginably complex.

The "nothingness" the other dot, or the "lack of dot" weaves between it.

Reality is the fine line between the two.

At the extreme end of either - the dot, you have like a black solid state where everything is just squashed together

and at the other end, the lack of dot, you have absolutely nothing.

These two forces which are the very basic forces of any form of existence anywhere, intermingle and clash to create.

I think these two dots always have, and always will be. They are the 2 answers to the ultimate question -

to be, or not to be.
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote