Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #211 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
i don't get why people opt to be vegetarians. i mean it's cool and all but they should try eating meat cause that's the standard thing humans should eat, unless you can't afford like living in a third world country or something.
No it isn't. The thing about living in the developed world is that you have choice, which is the biggest privilege. It's not the "standard thing that humans should eat" after all, we've evolved pretty far after that stage

Quote:
and besides, eating too much vegetables can cause unwanted body odor, that's what i know.
Actually no, meat eaters have nastier tasting semen and their body odour is grosser than that of vegetarians and vegans. It just makes your farts smell terrible

Quote:
being a vegetarian to me seems like synonymous to hypocrisy. i mean, people should understand, especially the so called vegetarians, that God made these animals for us humans. HE intends them to be killed and eaten by us. God loves the human race more than any cow, chicken, pig or fish or whatever animal you're trying to save.
How is it hypocritical to eat meat? I'm an atheist, so I guess my not eating meat is just me waving my dick to you christians huh
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote