Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #236 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Because he said we should eat meat because it's in the Bible that God created it for us to eat, so if we don't eat meat we're going against God, that's why I said it

I don't think I should have to point out that I'm not against any sexual orientation, just that if you're going to advocate the Bible, don't just pick and choose things in it to suit your agenda

I especially don't remember anything in the Bible about it being bad if you don't eat meat (I was born and raised Lutheran, went to the schools and everything for a large chunk of my life), and it's even funnier because didn't he post pork something in another thread? Yeah, the Bible says pork is a no no too
...I don't...Alright lets start from the start.

The first paragraph and the second paragraph seem completely unrelated to me. Heres what I can, so far, comprehend: Virgin things we created Jellyfish, and that we should be able to eat them because god created them.

I don't understand where homosexuality comes into play at all. Was it brought up prior to your statement? If so, that might be the missing link because I didn't see it. Other threads aside, I'm not seeing how A relates to B here.

Also, I recall something in the bible about not eating shellfish or whatever. I'm not up on Jewish Dietary Code though so that could be way way off. Can we take this to the shoutbox to get to the point quicker?