Music Banter - View Single Post - What can always get you into the creative mood (song, film, people, etc.)?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 04:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
I've found that I don't enjoy North American cities very much. The culture and history is all too recent and homogeneous to really inspire me.
I know you said you haven't visited many North American cities but there is just as many historical areas rich with culture. I think you are just biased to European cultures in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbpq90 View Post
There is always that one thing that you can't help but to become inspired, and begin the creative process (any form of "art" or expression)......what is yours?
I have no idea where my creative inspiration comes from I can't pin it down to one thing or another. It comes in like a light breeze then my creativity wheels start to churn.

I do notice that it tends to happen when I'm not anywhere close to a place where I can write down these ideas so I have to fight and force myself to remember them by the time I get home or to a place where I can jot down these new ideas before they are lost forever.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote