Music Banter - View Single Post - If you could hang out with any member from MB, who would it be?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 04:37 AM   #34 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Since I have a laundry list of people that I'd like to hang out with I'll break them up into different groups.

I'd head out drinking with
Jackhammer
Engine
Right-Track
Mojopinuk
Janzsoon
Kayleigh
Dirty
Freebase Dali
Il Duce
Vanilla
Burning Down
ThePhanastasio
RezZ
NSW
Savannah

Boozin (If you were still on the sauce, you'd be on the list up there but being sober is so much better for you in the long run.)

qianqian(It would be pretty funny if we were hanging out both with one ear piece hanging in our ears)

crukster(I'd have to hang out with this crazy guy, it'd be super fun and I would toke up with him if I smoked weed but I don't )

Tore(I could see myself meeting up with Tore at a cafe and trying different teas while having an interesting conversation.)

Swim(I'm interested in swim for some reason maybe because I don't know her too well but I'd like to hang out with her to get to know her better.)

Skaligojurah(I'd probably go to an open mic night with him somewhere, I'd read a poem of mines while he plays a piece that he puts together.)

s_k(I would have to meet s_k at a concert or music festival somewhere he'd feel more comfortable meeting up)

Paloma( I wouldn't mind hanging out with P at a Barnes and Nobles while we discuss books or well it would be like her recommended books I should read.)

CanwllCorfe(TBH, I mainly want to hang out with you to check out your cologne collection. I'm a bit fascinated by it.)

Jack Pat(I could definitely see myself going out hiking with you JP, I think that'd be fun)

DoctorSoft(We'd probably hit up a skate park or something and maybe he could teach me a trick or two because I fucking suck.

Tumor(I'd probably chill with Annie at a mall or something and go window shopping with her.)

GuitarBizzare(I'd like to hang out in the Anime/Manga section of a Barnes and Nobles with GB.)
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote