Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #240 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Because he said we should eat meat because it's in the Bible that God created it for us to eat, so if we don't eat meat we're going against God, that's why I said it

I don't think I should have to point out that I'm not against any sexual orientation, just that if you're going to advocate the Bible, don't just pick and choose things in it to suit your agenda

I especially don't remember anything in the Bible about it being bad if you don't eat meat (I was born and raised Lutheran, went to the schools and everything for a large chunk of my life), and it's even funnier because didn't he post pork something in another thread? Yeah, the Bible says pork is a no no too
hello? only the Old Testament forbade pork, and it was mostly based on the Torah and Tanakh and it's Judaistic law

in the New Testament, God showed Peter all kinds of animals and sez "eat them!"

Jesus was not against any sinners as long as you repent and DON'T do it EVER again

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote