Music Banter - View Single Post - If you could hang out with any member from MB, who would it be?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #43 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abearmauledme View Post
i think i'd probably hang out with Matious since we only live like 5 blocks apart. It seems the most likely.
There is no excuse not to at least meet then is there? Surely you could organise it?

As for a feasible meet it would have to be Mojopinuk as we are so similar and I think we would just hit it off easily and consume a shedload of alcohol in the process whilst throwing shapes in a back street Rock club.

I would really like to meet Freebase Dali because I think he would be interesting both sober and rip roaring drunk and although that may seem flippant to many, seeing two sides of people is much more of an indicator of the whole personality whether good or bad.

There is a whole bunch of you that I would love to meet for many reasons but the main caveat would be that you have to be interesting. It could be politically, musically, physically, psychologically... just as I imagine you all to be on here; not brain dead and without an opinion about many things like so many of them out there IRL that I try to avoid.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote