Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:18 AM   #8368 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

what's the prize and where's my shoutout?

the mod team it is what it is.

I feel like some times they really bait people with their sarcastic remarks and then when the person responds back in the same manner....ban hammer!

If you are going to inform someone that they are banned why not be neutral about it and just give them the meat and potatoes of the situation?

Why do you have to add the bitchy/dickish tone to it and you KNOW that it's going to piss the person off to the point they are going to respond back in a similar fashion.

then the mod is all like GOT YOU KNOW BITCH. boom banhammer

if you are going to give an infraction to someone there should be like a generic format post in the mod area that all mods use so it looks the same.

Rule you broke
why you got the infraction
how long it is.

that's it!

oh and thanks for changing my avatar again to go along with your little inside joke that you guys are having in the mod area.

****ing hilarious....I have no clue who that guy even is but as long as you get your rocks off that's all that matters.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote