Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #8408 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
what's the prize and where's my shoutout?
What?

Quote:
the mod team it is what it is.
Huh?

Quote:
I feel like some times they really bait people with their sarcastic remarks and then when the person responds back in the same manner....ban hammer!
Don't know what you're talking about. Can you provide any information about this, like what happened and who it happened to?

[
Quote:
If you are going to inform someone that they are banned why not be neutral about it and just give them the meat and potatoes of the situation?

Why do you have to add the bitchy/dickish tone to it and you KNOW that it's going to piss the person off to the point they are going to respond back in a similar fashion.

then the mod is all like GOT YOU KNOW BITCH. boom banhammer
Did someone ban you? I'm confused.

Quote:
if you are going to give an infraction to someone there should be like a generic format post in the mod area that all mods use so it looks the same.
Did someone infract you? I'm confused.

Quote:
Rule you broke
why you got the infraction
how long it is.

that's it!
As far as I'm aware, that's our procedure. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Quote:
oh and thanks for changing my avatar again to go along with your little inside joke that you guys are having in the mod area.

****ing hilarious....I have no clue who that guy even is but as long as you get your rocks off that's all that matters.
I didn't see the avatar, what was it? Was it creepy?
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote