Music Banter - View Single Post - Advice thread
Thread: Advice thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #100 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

ok about the 'pulling your zipper down and pretending to get your cock out' comment, I was actually serious about that, I just wanted to clear that up. I meant like in a joking way do that, not actually do it, then be like "ok im getting a boner, ill see you two later" and walk off laughing on a high note.

My advice is to NOT ask her out in some formal type of way. Just be like 'you seems stressed out' and then she'll say 'omg i know, these exams are so stressful!' and that's when knight in shining armor James comes in and says CASUALLY AND NOT NERVOUSLY 'yea you need to get your mind off the exams, lets go get ice cream or somethin.'

Also, be prepared so if she says yes you already have a time and date picked out. Just so you can say 'lets hit up (ice cream place or wherever) friday at like 7:30.' also be prepared if she says no so you dont view it as the end of the world. Even if she says no, be casual and be like 'you're so lame, who would ever turn down free chocolate ice cream' but say it in a light hearted way, not serious. If anyone is gonna put the nail in the coffin, let it be her and not of your own doing
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote