Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #70 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Not that anyone is actively discussing it but all i was saying with my video comments and a few normal comments over time is how stupid i think it is that the banning isn't more in the open. I don't see why non-mods shouldn't see actually why someone was banned. The details are so vague, I'd like to know what post they actually made or a jist of what they said. 'Inappropriate comments' could include so many things, it'd take any questioning out of the equation to be a little more specific and say somethng like 'Dirty insulted conan for having a small cock' or whatever the case was. Again, I know it sounds like I'm making it a big deal but im not trying to, just speaking my thoughts.

also on the original post, i doubt anyone will really listen to the first part about how to effectively approach a mod or whatever, but nonetheless is was a good post and i liked the insight to the mod cave. I don't think you really have to play the game or whatever to become a mod, but it'd be easy to do for anyone, but im not sure why anyone would want to do that in the first place.