Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #78 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Not that anyone is actively discussing it but all i was saying with my video comments and a few normal comments over time is how stupid i think it is that the banning isn't more in the open. I don't see why non-mods shouldn't see actually why someone was banned. The details are so vague, I'd like to know what post they actually made or a jist of what they said. 'Inappropriate comments' could include so many things, it'd take any questioning out of the equation to be a little more specific and say somethng like 'Dirty insulted conan for having a small cock' or whatever the case was. Again, I know it sounds like I'm making it a big deal but im not trying to, just speaking my thoughts.
I try to be as transparent with things as possible, as do the rest of the mods I think. Anytime I've been asked about a ban, including a few times by you, I've been more than happy to answer the questions. But one thing you need to understand is that sometimes it's in nobody's best interest to air every little bit of dirty laundry in public.