Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #1024 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHCl3 View Post
Artest got the wrong guy. It was actually the guy in the blue shirt and white cap that was holding him back. That guy even admitted it publicly a few days afterwards.

However that fat guy deserved that asswhooping.
Yep he got the wrong guy. Imagine being that dude and seeing huge Ron Artest coming at you full speed lol, I'd be scared shitless. Actually 2 years ago, my room mate and I were high as hell watching ESPN on the anniversary of the Artest brawl and they had the guy who actually threw the beer on the phone live. And it was hilarious because the ESPN guys kept trying to ask him about how him and Artest have made up over the years and he kept talking about how drunk he was at that game and how he was a raging alcoholic and stuff. But he finally stopped rambling to answer some questions and said that him and Ron still talk occasionally.

First off, Ron is one of the few real legit thug-street guys out there. He's from the Queensbridge projects and it often comes through in his erratic and crazy behavior, even in interviews sometimes. He's just a completely raw person who plays basketball. And secondly, he's at his job and gets a beer thrown on him while tempers are already heated due to the on the court play. So I don't excuse what he did completely but I do understand it. I know nobody is really arguing here but I just wanted to spill some thoughts because sometimes I hate Artest and sometimes I love him.

Still no cable... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! But Mavs are going to the finals, and I think the heat will too. Should be a great one to watch!
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote