Music Banter - View Single Post - Lil Wayne
Thread: Lil Wayne
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #620 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abearmauledme View Post
I have heard so many people say that wayne is the best, if you don't think he's overrated that must mean you agree with them. I'm not arguing that the dude has talent and that he puts his work in, all I'm saying is that there are plenty of artists out there that have much more stable discographies. If he was truly great he would be more consistent. Yes, he shines sometimes, but other times his material is trash. Remember his little guitar playing stint? I'm pretty sure that the general population of MB says that he is overrated not because we're all haters (even though myself and others have been giving tunechi a hard time), but because we have enough knowledge of music (or slightly more than your average listener) to look at things objectively and realize that yes Lil Wayne is talented, but there are many more artists who are clearly above his level. You can say that he is your favorite, just don't say that he lives up to the hype.
What kind of logic are you using there guy? I said that he's middle of the road okay basically saying some of the things that you say in your post but you go from well if I don't think he's overrated then I MUST THINK HE'S THE BEST? are you listening to yourself? logic fallacy going on here.

No where in my post did I state that Lil Wayne was my favorite or that he was so talented he should be recognized at a higher level than other artists that are more consistent than he is.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote