Music Banter - View Single Post - The Big Bang AKA Where The **** Did It All Start?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 11:07 PM   #53 (permalink)
Mr November
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra View Post
Then again, I'm beginning to lean to the possibility that time is a human invention and the universe has no beginning or end. In terms of dimension, or time.
Time is a human invention for sure, but the events that it uses as a measure are very real. If the universe has no beginning or end it is infinite, which I have no objection to, though I wont accept it as unquestionable proof since I've never bothered to try and find any evidence, and I probably wouldn't understand any evidence I might find.

Anyway, the whole idea of God is ridiculous to me. And I was just talking about occam's razor before, so I don't see the point of saying God isn't made of matter or whatever. If he/she/it exists in any way shape or form he/she/it is part of the universe and therefore could not have created it.

Calling the universe itself god/God/gods is also kind of moronic to me. It serves no purpose. And even if there were a god/God/gods which had an intent, it still wouldn't make me care about the intent of said force/entity, because the motives would hold no more weight than my own in any way other than the power that enforces them (a power for which there is no evidence).
Mr November is offline   Reply With Quote