Music Banter - View Single Post - Rebecca Black
Thread: Rebecca Black
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:40 AM   #409 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
I dont understand why thats a bad thing though..? She hasnt lived anywhere near a full life yet, she's not going to know heartbreak and suffering, and if she has experienced it she'll not have a full enough understanding to be able to write it into lyrics that will be thought of as intelligent. So she's better off just singing about going to school, doing her homework, and partying at the weekends!
exactly that's why I laughed at it. I don't get why that's a bad thing. I rather her sing about things that she knows that attempt to be this deep introspective person that knows everything about the world around her.

Or maybe she should write a song about how hard it is living in the streets or the concrete jungle.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote