Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 12:32 AM   #8461 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimon View Post
Doesn't really apply, both fortunately and unfortunately.

For English it's just pure vocab cards. You get about 15 lists over the course of the semester consisting of about 20 words and meanings that you have to memorize. There's one word per list on the final, plus five roots. There's also another final based on you knowledge of the English language in general, but that one isn't worth nearly as much, and it's much easier.

For math you get a whole page of notes of whatever you want for the 6 chapters covered in the semester that you can use during the final (you just can't have worked out examples). That tends to be easy, as all you really need to write down are equations.

Science is about the same. Except even easier.

So as you can see, the English one is an absolutely bitch if you're lazy and save all you're studying for the end of the semester. Which would be all right if my English grade wasn't border C+/B- range.
why do they make English a pain in the butt in high school? Always made me mad about that. I was in your grade range also in English because of the bull**** they would pull.

They would give you a topic like abortion, tell you that you are going to argue the con side and write an essay right there on the spot!

I'm like wtf how am I supposed to know enough about abortion to argue any ****ing side? why would you give kids research type essay topics and want them to write an essay with no knowledge of the topic?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote