Music Banter - View Single Post - Religious people: what is your level of observance?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:53 AM   #296 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Considering I have not been diagnosed with Schizophrenia and have a normal mindset psychologically-wise, I'd say that my feelings from God and the Holy Spirit are not hallucinations. Considering the number of people who have real connections with God they can't all be out of their minds.

It's easy to argue back with poor statements of one being crazy when you have not had the connection with God I have.
Well, yes, if my argument was an accusation of insanity, but you clearly misunderstood. It was more criticizing the validity of perception from an individual viewpoint. Which, by nature, is flawed and biased. Especially if you can back it up with no tangible evidence.

After all, you can't base a trial entirely off of witness testimony. There's always a place for hard evidence, and a 'feeling' presents none.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote